The Lighting Practice is a team-oriented work place.
We are seeking talented, motivated people who:
- Are pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree in Lighting Design or a related field
(Theater Lighting, Interior Design, Architecture or Architectural Engineering)
- Have strong communication skills
- Enjoy working in a team environment
Our design process is collaborative and interactive, our projects are diverse and challenging. We design lighting for exterior environments and façades, public spaces, retail, corporate, academic and healthcare facilities.
A Designer will work on a variety of projects with a Project Manager and other Lighting Designers. Their responsibilities include:
- Coordinate & communicate with allied team members (architects, engineers, manufacturers, etc.)
- Documentation of the design
- Construction administration tasks
We encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply.
Compensation is commensurate with experience. Full-time positions include a complete company paid benefits package.
Click the Apply Now button to complete our online form. Upload a PDF (max 10 MB) of your qualifications (cover letter, resume, references, and one to two samples of work).
If unable to access form please email requested information.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Lighting Design or a related field (Theater Lighting, Interior Design, Architecture or Architectural Engineering)
- Strong communication skills and a drive to learn
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Microsoft Office or equivalent (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
Helpful, not required:
- Auto CAD
- Rhinoceros 3D (Rhino3D)
- Adobe Creative Suite