The Lighting Practice is a team-oriented work place.
We are seeking students interested in pursuing a career in Architectural Lighting Design for an internship. All experience levels welcome.
Our design process is collaborative and interactive, our projects are diverse and challenging. We design lighting for exterior environments and façades, public spaces, retail, corporate, academic and healthcare facilities.
We encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply.
This is a paid internship.
Click the Inquire Now button to complete our online form. Upload a PDF (max 10 MB) of your qualifications (cover letter, resume, references, and one to two samples of work).
If unable to access form please email requested information.
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree in Lighting Design or a related field
(Theater Lighting, Interior Design, Architecture or Architectural Engineering)
- Strong communication skills
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Experience with Auto CAD and BIM Software (Revit experience preferred)
- Experience with Microsoft Office
- Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud is a plus, but not required (Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign)