The Lighting Practice is a team-oriented work place and our design process is collaborative and interactive. Our projects are diverse and challenging – we have designed lighting for exterior environments and façades, public spaces, retail, corporate, academic and healthcare facilities.
We are seeking a talented and motivated individual with a minimum of two years of experience in lighting design for a variety of project types. Our team welcomes designers with strong communication skills who enjoy working in a team environment. Compensation is commensurate with experience. Full time positions include a complete company paid benefits package.
Interested candidates should click the Apply now button to complete our online form and upload a PDF (max 10 MB) of their qualifications (cover letter, resume, references, and one to two samples of work).
- Bachelor’s Degree in Lighting Design or a related field
(Theater Lighting, Interior Design, Architecture or Architectural Engineering)
- 2+ years of experience in the lighting industry
- Experience working on a project from SD through CA
- Strong communication skills (oral, written, and graphic presentations)
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Lighting calculation programs (AGI32)
- Auto CAD
- BIM Software (Revit experience is preferred)
- Rhinoceros 3D (Rhino3D)
- Adobe Creative Cloud experience is a plus, but not required
(Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign)
- MS Office (Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)