The Lighting Practice is a team-oriented workplace.
We are seeking talented, motivated people who:
- Have at least one to three years of experience working as a graphic designer or marketer in the AEC industry or for a professional services (B to B) firm
- Have strong communication skills
- Enjoy working in a team environment
Our design process is collaborative and interactive, our projects are diverse and challenging. We design lighting for exterior environments and façades, public spaces, retail, corporate, academic, hospitality, and healthcare facilities.
The Marketing Coordinator will work closely with the firm’s leaders. Their responsibilities include:
- Coordinate & communicate with internal marketing team and leadership
- Coordinate & communicate with external marketing consultants (photographers, web developers, etc.)
- Coordinate & communicate with allied team members (architects, engineers, manufacturers, etc.)
- Develop and maintain credential materials in InDesign
- Provide proposal support
- Plan marketing activities with Marketing Principal
- Manage social media platforms and website
- Manage email marketing and firm contacts
- Plan and coordinate special events
- Conduct research of target markets, conferences, speaking opportunities, etc.
We encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply.
Compensation is commensurate with experience. Full-time positions include a complete company paid benefits package.
Click the Apply Now button to complete our online form. Upload a PDF (max 10 MB) of your qualifications including:
- Cover letter
- One to two writing samples and design samples, if available
If unable to access the form please email the requested information.
- Bachelor’s Degree with 1-3 years of experience in Marketing or 3-5 of transferable job experience
- Strong communication skills (oral and written)
- Organizational skills, multi-tasking
- Detail and Design-oriented
- Good time-management skills
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- MS Office (Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Adobe Creative Cloud experience is a plus, but not required (Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign)
- Social Media platforms (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube)
- Constant Contact or a similar email marketing software
Helpful, not required:
- InFocus or Unanet A/E client and project management platform
- Google Analytics
- WordPress website platform