The Lighting Practice is a team-oriented work place.
Our design process is collaborative and interactive, our projects are diverse and challenging. We design lighting for exterior environments and façades, public spaces, retail, corporate, academic and healthcare facilities.
We are seeking students interested in pursuing a career in Marketing, Sales, or Advertising for an internship.
All experience levels are welcome.
- Organize/ Enter data for email marketing
- Organize/ Enter data for CRM system
- Assist with capturing social media and website metrics
The Lighting Practice is offering a flexible schedule to allow for the continuation of classes or the pursuit of other opportunities simultaneously.
This is a paid internship. Compensation is commensurate with experience.
The Lighting Practice is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We welcome everyone to our team.
Click the Inquire Now button to complete our online form. Upload a PDF (max 10 MB) of your qualifications (cover letter, resume, references, and one to two samples of work).
If unable to access form please email requested information.
- Undergraduate Student Majoring in Marketing, Sales, or Advertising
- Strong communication skills (oral and written)
- Detail oriented
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks
- Good time-management skills
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign)
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
Helpful, not required:
- Proficient with social media platforms
- Familiarity with email marketing software
- Familiarity with Google Analytics and WordPress