The Lighting Practice is a team-oriented work place.
Our design process is collaborative and interactive, our projects are diverse and challenging. We design lighting for exterior environments and façades, public spaces, retail, corporate, academic and healthcare facilities.
We are seeking students in the Philadelphia area for a marketing internship. Details about the position:
- Paid internship
- Expectation is three days a week in office (Monday, Wednesday, Thursday) but can be flexible for continuation of classes or pursuit of other opportunities simultaneously
- All experience levels are welcome
- Organize and enter data for email marketing
- Organize and enter data for CRM system
- Assist with social media post scheduling and content creation
- Assist with minor website updates and maintenance
- Assist with capturing social media and website metrics
The Lighting Practice is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We welcome everyone to our team.
Click the Apply Now button to complete our online form. Upload a PDF (max 10 MB) of your qualifications (cover letter, resume, references, and one to two samples of your writing and graphic design capabilities).
If unable to access the form please email the requested information.
- Undergraduate student majoring in Marketing, Sales, Advertising, Journalism, or a related field
- Strong communication skills (oral and written)
- Organizational skills, multitasking
- Good time-management skills
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign)
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
Helpful, not required:
- CRM database (Customer Relationship Management)
- Social Media platforms (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube)
- Constant Contact email marketing software
- Google Analytics
- WordPress website platform