The Lighting Practice is a team-oriented work place.
We are seeking talented, motivated people who:
- Have at least one to three years of experience working as a proposal or marketing coordinator, administrative assistant, or technical writer in the AEC industry or for a professional services (B to B) firm
- Have strong communication skills
- Enjoy working in a team environment
Our design process is collaborative and interactive, our projects are diverse and challenging. We design lighting for exterior environments and façades, public spaces, retail, corporate, academic and healthcare facilities.
The Proposal Coordinator will work closely with the Marketing Manager and firm’s leaders to manage RFP and RFQ requests. Their responsibilities include:
- Lead the strategy for RFP and RFQ requests
- Coordinate & communicate with external marketing consultants
- Develop and maintain credential materials in InDesign
- Compile and complete SF330 and supplemental RFQ documentation forms
- Manage opportunity databases
- Manage firm contacts
- Provide proposal support
We encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply.
Compensation is commensurate with experience. Full-time positions include a complete company-paid benefits package.
Click the Apply Now button to complete our online form. Upload a PDF (max 10 MB) of your qualifications including:
- Cover letter
- One to two writing samples and design samples, if available
If unable to access the form please email the requested information.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, English, Communications, or Marketing with 1-3 years of job experience or 3-5 years of transferable job experience
- Strong communication skills (oral and written)
- Organizational skills, multi-tasking
- Detail and Design-oriented
- Good time-management skills
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- MS Office (Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Adobe Creative Cloud experience is a plus, but not required (InDesign and Photoshop)
Helpful, not required:
- InFocus or Unanet, specifically
- A/E client and project management platform (CRM)