Learn with us! The Lighting Practice is an AIA Continuing Education Provider and now offers virtual sessions for you and your team.
Our team is ready to share our knowledge in an engaging and informative way. As a learning organization and leader in lighting design, The Lighting Practice prioritizes educating our employees, design partners, and clients.
Please contact Darcy Veneziale to learn more about available courses and to schedule an education session for your firm.
- Lighting Technology to Reduce the Spread of Infectious Disease (1 LU/HSW)
- Defining Human-Centric Lighting (1 LU/HSW)
- PA Energy Code Breakdown (1 LU/HSW)
- Technology and Design Trends in Lighting (1 LU/HSW)
- UV-C and GUV Technology Explained
- Regain Control Through Lighting Controls
- IoT Connected Lighting Systems
- Illuminating Higher Education Environments